We hold the faith which is common to all the believers (Titus 1:4; Jude 3):
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the complete divine revelation verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God is the only one Triune God—the Father, the Son, and the Spirit—co-existing equally from eternity to eternity.
- We believe that the Son of God, even God Himself, became incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus, born of the virgin Mary, that He might be our Redeemer and Savior.
- We believe that Jesus, a genuine man, lived on this earth for thirty-three and a half years to make God the Father known to men.
- We believe that Jesus, the Christ anointed by God with His Holy Spirit, died on the cross for our sins and shed His blood for the accomplishment of our redemption.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, after being buried for three days, resurrected from the dead physically and spiritually and that, in resurrection, He has become the life-giving Spirit to impart Himself into us as our life and our everything.
- We believe that after His resurrection Christ ascended to the heavens and that God has made Him the Lord of all.
- We believe that after His ascension Christ poured down the Spirit of God to baptize His chosen members into one Body and that the Spirit of God, who is also the Spirit of Christ, is moving on this earth today to convict sinners, to regenerate God’s chosen people, to dwell in the members of Christ for their growth in life, and to build up the Body of Christ for His full expression.
- We believe that at the end of this age Christ will come back to take up His members, to judge the world, to take possession of the earth, and to establish His eternal kingdom.
- We believe that the overcoming saints will reign with Christ in the millennium and that all the believers in Christ will participate in t he divine blessings in the New Jerusalem in the new heaven and new earth for eternity.